A CASA DO FAROLEIRO
A ANTIGA CASA DO FAROLEIRO, FOI CONSTRUÍDA EM 1883, JUNTAMENTE COM O FAROL), E ABANDONADA NA DÉCADA DE 1930 PARA A CONSTRUÇÃO DE UMA NOVA CASA, E UM NOVO FAROL. ALGUNS METROS ACIMA. AS RUÍNAS ESTÃO LOCALIZADAS NA VILA DE NAZARÉ É UM EXCELENTE LOCAL PARA APRECIAR A NATUREZA LOCAL. A BELEZA DAS RUÍNAS É INCRÍVEL E ATUALMENTE O LOCAL É USUALMENTE USADO COMO CENÁRIO PARA FOTOS DE FORMATURA, DE CASAIS E EM GERAL.
THE HOUSE OF THE LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER
The old house of the lighthouse keeper was built in 1883, together with the lighthouse, and abandoned in the decade of 1930 to the construction of a new house and a new lighthouse. A few meters up. The ruins are located at the village of Nazareth and it is an amazing place to appreciate the local nature. The beauty of the ruins is amazing and actually the place is used as a cenarium for graduation, weddings and other kinds of pictures.